Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Community Spotlight - 22 October 2018
Posted on October 22nd, 2018 10:19 AM EST
It is the day before our Status Report, and that means it's time for the Community Spotlight!
We released a Stress Test last week and you clearly had some fun with it over the weekend. We didn't announce officially that you can find the first iteration of base building on the servers, because we didn't think it is ready (and no, it isn'''t). But some of you discovered it really quickly and tried their first creations.
- A small base concept in the offline editor by Lijazos:
- Another one by CryDoXz, including a time-lapse video:
- And the last one made by JeckRush:
- It is really nice to see you had a fun on the Stress Test, even though it is very much WIP.
- TheRealCDiggity has shared a deep truth with the community. He added a comment to this nice picture:
Don't forget, an empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
- What is better than calm evening on your farm? mov3ax is really enjoying the rest.
- And I don't want to force my opinion on you, but even in DayZ is the Earth round. mov3ax has a proof!
- We have another amazing screenshot-guy here. His nickname is DanceOfYesus and his pictures are breathtaking. Just sit down and enjoy the view. The whole gallery is here:
- winterfellwilliam and his friend Sparky organised a fight club in Kamyshovo. I have no idea who won, but all participants are on this photo.
- This video is really weird. It scares me a little bit. Who the hell is the Mr. White?!
- We've met members of the famous DayZ Underground community on Gamescom this year and they made a nice video from our meeting. Here is it:
- TheRunningManZ met a very talkative player and it drove him crazy. Really funny story.
- I love this video. Cool song, dope video, good work HandZ!
- A new episode of the DayZ community podcast named Compass:
Let's talk about your modding and game modifications.
- Server HeadhunterZ built a road to the Prison island, no more wet clothes and hypotermia.
- Dr. Zed is working on infested zones, looks cool, man!
- Vojtěch Matouš is working on a new weapons. Check out his work down below.
- I was already talking about our music composer L_K_P1 and I want to talk about him more. He send us a message that DayZ is for him not just a game, but also inspiration, it helps to trick his brain to forgetting his pain, because he had a spinal chord problem and he needs to stay in bed for 22 hours per day.
- Turambar44 is enjoying his peaches when exploring the real life Chernarus.
- DayZ in DayZ - is this a DayZception? Another interesting content made by NeuroticEUROtic on Reddit.
Lets check out your answers to the last location riddle. Correct answers:
And the next one is really hard:
Send your answer to our Twitter account with the #DayZriddleTime hashtag and you can find your name here next time!
Thank you for your attention and see you in two weeks!
- Baty Alquawen/Community Manager
Header image by imdenkos.