Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Stable Update 1.01
Posted on February 13th, 2019 10:37 AM EST
Dear Survivors! We've just released the PC Stable Update 1.01 on Steam (both game update and server files). This is the first in a series of Platform Updates that we will publish throughout the year, with the focus this time being on stability, fixes, server performance improvements, and the introduction of two new firearms.
This system will be available to both official and community owned server. We've seen some pretty good results on the Experimental branch so far. In any case, we will still be closely monitoring all incoming reports should any loot, bases, or other persistence data get deleted after server crashes/restarts.
As far as community/modded servers go, please understand that increased player counts may and other modifications to the server setup have a significant impact on the server performance, and problems may occur.
We will continue with further optimisations over the upcoming updates. The most curious of you can take a look at the report on this topic by our Lead Programmer, Mirek Maněna.
We've also made some adjustments to the player damage, with the most visible example being the reintroduction of a bleeding damage penalty when walking barefoot. Furthermore, we removed the chance variable for bleeding damage dealt by bullets. Now, every bullet scratch causes bleeding 100 percent of the time.
Notes on the Update
- Please verify your game files before playing, including User Data
- Storage files from the Experimental branch of the game may not be compatible with the Stable branch
- We've done some changes to the VoN Codec, so as server owners, when moving your current Server Config to the new patch, be sure to change your vonCodecQuality = 20
- We recommend a persistence wipe for modded servers.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- Added: SK 59/66
- Added: CR-527
- Added: Hunting Scope
- Added: Recovery backups to deal with data corruption during crashes, and user-scheduled backups
- Added: New stream from Kozlovka to Balota
- Added: Over time self-closing of bleeding wounds
- Added: Expanded admin logs (player positions, deaths and received hits)
- Added: Script versioning to prevent future data incompatibilities
- Added: Support for TrackIR head-tracking device
- Added: Support for bullet shells dropping, and new sounds
- Added: New audio controller for positional sounds, allowing us procedural control number or sound sources on models (Used to reduce number of bird sounds on trees.)
- Added: Tree stem creak sounds
- Added: Sounds when dropping items
- Added: Implemented EQ filter for unconscious state
- Added: Sound position offset feature to config
- Added: New sounds for bullet shells dropping
- Added: Antibiotics can fight diseases
- Added: Vitamins can boost player's immune system
- Added: Long torch (made of a long stick and rags)
- Added: Various severities of bleeding
- Added: Bleeding from bare feet
- Added: Status indicators for bleeding and active medicament
- Added: Masks and headgear provide some level of biological protection
- Added: Close/open compass animations
- Added: Voice effects for mumbling when gagged
- Added: Ctrl + LMB will drop item from container (inventory)
- Fixed: A server crash when a character with a corrupt inventory tries to connect
- Fixed: A server crash when a server with a garden plot on it was restarted
- Fixed: A server crash related to script array manipulation crashes
- Fixed: A client crash related to script array manipulation
- Fixed: A client crash related to a light being removed while still in use
- Fixed: Multitude of environmental issues (missing collisions, sudden LOD changes, hit materials, models adjustments) - as reported in Ticket T136380
- Fixed: Typos in localization
- Fixed: Possibility to toggle headlights when both are missing or destructed
- Fixed: Some actions on target have incomplete action messages
- Fixed: Crafting improvised suppressor took only 1% from the duct tape
- Fixed: Landmine not detonating when it becomes ruined while it is armed
- Fixed: Various IK poses (Stone, Medium Tent, BK-18)
- Fixed: Chemlights glowing in cargo for 10 seconds
- Fixed: Animals have no collisions with vehicles
- Fixed: Shooting through a ruined suppressor did not emit muzzle flash
- Fixed: Fireplace does not upgrade to stone circle if smaller stacks of stone are used
- Fixed: Wolves attack animals rather then humans
- Fixed: Sound sources on trees move with entity during cut down tree action
- Fixed: SG5-K with compensator uses regular gun shots sounds (used sounds for silencer)
- Fixed: Sea chest can be put into another sea chest - T135962
- Fixed: When preforming suicide headgear does not get damaged
- Fixed: Player's ankles can disappear while wearing Orel police pants
- Fixed: Bullets are not registered after the weapon was raised close to the wall - as reported in Ticket T136559
- Fixed: AIs get stuck near obstacles (reduced chance of occurrence)
- Fixed: Motorbike helmet visually disappears after few steps
- Fixed: Player gear is teleported to exact place where he logged in after being skinned and quartered - as reported in Ticket T136367
- Fixed: icons representing ammo are small - as reported in Ticket T136555
- Fixed: Tactical googles have no texture - as reported in Ticket T135082
- Fixed: AI walking through ground pipes
- Fixed: Server crash - as reported in Ticket T134543 + T136323 + T135501
- Fixed: Server crash when HTTP request does not return OK
- Fixed: Player might not be killed when shot with 12ga pellet
- Fixed: Wooden logs get duplicated when building base of Fence and WatchTower
- Fixed: ADA 4x4 won't stop after driver jumps out of it
- Fixed: Some clothes cannot be damaged on ground
- Fixed: Removing the rag from the mouth, make the rag slots smaller
- Fixed: Temperature measurement has a question mark in the result text
- Fixed: Players are able to access dismantle action on towers from the outside - as reported in Ticket T136666
- Fixed: Bullets do not interfere with the player's body when fired through sea water
- Tweaked: Inventory improvements in the visuals and performance of inventory code, including the
- addition of hierarchical attachment visualisation,
- hiding unused attachment categories (greatly uncluttered the Watchtower for example),
- inclusion of dedicated icons for these categories and overall bugfixes.)
- Tweaked: Improvements to server performance (central economy, networking and AI)
- Tweaked: Weapon muzzle attachments now steam during rain while they are hot
- Tweaked: Weapons animations polishing (animations speed, clipping)
- Tweaked: Sounds for climbing ladders
- Tweaked: Sounds for take item in hand action
- Tweaked: Projectile speed and air friction
- Tweaked: Rebalanced projectile damage
- Tweaked: Rebalanced character damage system
- Tweaked: Rebalanced armor against projectiles
- Tweaked: Shock damage for projectiles (chance to fall into unconsciousness increased)
- Removed: Chances for bleeding wounds from projectiles hit
- Removed: Flickering effect (roadflare)
- Tweaked: Antibiotics and vitamins only support single use consume action
- Tweaked: Traps no longer function as melee weapons
- Tweaked: Hen spawn zone reworked to better fit environment (should not spawn inside industrial and other unnatural areas)
- Tweaked: Many improvements, tweaks and fixes for ChernarusPlus terrain
- Tweaked: Improvements to server performance (central economy, remote projectiles are not real)
- Tweaked: Damage to bare foot for non-roadway surfaces
- Tweaked: Infected damage system
- Tweaked: Recoil (KA-M, BK-18, M4-A1,Mosin 91/30 and VSD)
- Removed: Chance to spawn SG5-K with 15Rnd magazine
- Updated: Inventory icons (placeholder icons replaced)
- Tweaked: IK pose for long torch
- Tweaked: Rangefinder zoom set to 4x
- Updated: Credits
- It is currently not possible to drink from certain water sources.
- When using the in-game text chat, you will not see your own messages. Other players can.
- 2-handed rifles can only be dragged and dropped via a small piece of their "Equipment" tab icon.
- A jammed BK-18 cannot be fixed.
- Official servers may be listed as private or in the Community tab.